TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website which is subject to modification without notice from time to time including these Terms and Conditions.
3. Before using our traps you must read and understand the instructions included with the trap.
4. It shall be the responsibility of the person using a trap or traps to ensure that they are always employed humanely and in accordance with the law.
5. Payment for your order will be accepted by credit card, debit card and BACS
6. The greysquirrelcontrol.co.uk shopping cart together with the on-line payment gateway system is administered by iZettle.
7. The iZettle system accepts most major credit and debit cards.
8. iZettle uses cutting edge encryption and fraud detection tools and is a fast and secure way to send money.
9. If you wish to pay by card and experience a problem using the iZettle payment gateway please contact us and we will send you an email invoice.
10. All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT at 20%.
11. The delivery prices shown are quoted for UK mainland only. Purchasers from outside of this area should contact Grey Squirrel Control for a quotation before submitting a payment.
12. The dispatch dates given are those booked with the carrier; Grey Squirrel Control cannot be held responsible for non-delivery or delays by the carrier.c
13. A paper invoice / address label will be sent with your order. This may be inside the parcel or in a “Documents Enclosed” clear plastic envelope attached to the outside of the parcel.
14. The title of all goods will remain with Grey Squirrel Control until they are paid for in full.
15. When you receive your order you must immediately inspect it for any damage caused during transit.
16. Grey Squirrel Control cages are very strong but in the unlikely event that they have been damaged, you must; a) inform the carrier immediately, as failure to do so may jeopardize a claim for compensation and; b) contact Grey Squirrel Control by telephone or email to discuss and mutually agree a course of action.
17. If after placing an order and receiving it you then decide that you do not want it; you must cancel the order within seven days from the date of delivery, not including public holidays or weekends.
18. In these circumstances, goods must be returned to Grey Squirrel Control unused and in the original container together with the paper invoice so that you can be correctly identified. You must contact us by telephone or email before returning the goods.
19. A full refund of the purchase price will be given for the returned items. We regret that we are unable to refund any carriage costs nor any credit card charges incurred .
20. Grey Squirrel Control will make the refund within fourteen days after the goods have been returned.
21. Your statutory rights are unaffected by the forgoing Terms and Conditions.